- Google Inc (GOOG) unveiled social networking site Google+ which will enable it to compete against Facebook. The application is now in its trial period
- Car maker General Motors (GM) said it has concluded a deal with natural gas engine maker Westport Innovations (WPRT) which will enable it to cater to the light duty vehicle segment
- A day after Monster Worldwide (MWW) announced the launch of BeKnown, shares of the company rose more than 9%. Beknown is a networking application which is specially designed for Facebook users not only to create a professional network but also to search for career opportunities
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley (MS) initiated coverage on LinkedIn Corp. (LNKD) with an "Overweight" rating. Following this development, shares price of the social media company rose 12.02%
- Share prices of NIKE, Inc. (NKE) spiked up 10.14% after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings results that topped the Street's estimates
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded shares of Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. (MMI) to "Underperform" rating citing stiff competition in the smart phone market segment
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) announced that it was going ahead with its secondary offering of 2 million shares. Following this development, shares of the company dropped 5.46% to close at $7.44
- Youko.com Inc. (YOKU) said it has entered into an agreement with Time Warner Inc. (TWX) which will allow Youko.com to offer American movies to Chinese Internet users
- Analysts at UBS AG (UBS) upgraded Spectra Energy Partners, LP (SEP) to "Buy" rating from "Neutral" rating in its research note to investors
GENERAL MOTORS (GM): Free Stock Analysis Report
How We Rate Credit Cards
At GET.com we compare credit cards and rate them objectively based on the credit card's features, interest rates and fees.
Cards are rated by our team based primarily on the basis of value for money to the cardholder. The GET.com team rates each card based on its annual fee, rewards, benefits, bonus, introductory APR, ongoing APR, flexibility (in how its benefits can be used and how rewards are earned and redeemed), and other card features.