- Cost Plus, Inc. (CPWM) gained 21.9% after Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY) inked a deal to acquire Cost Plus for $494 million
- Shares of Dean Foods Company (DF) rose 11.2% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.31, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.21
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) declined 22.6% after it announced it was selling 17.5 million shares at $4.25 per share. The transaction is expected to be completed by May 14
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) will start a $2.6 billion hostile takeover bid offer for Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI)
- The Walt Disney Company (DIS) reported second quarter earnings per share of $0.58, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.56
How We Rate Credit Cards
At GET.com we compare credit cards and rate them objectively based on the credit card's features, interest rates and fees.
Cards are rated by our team based primarily on the basis of value for money to the cardholder. The GET.com team rates each card based on its annual fee, rewards, benefits, bonus, introductory APR, ongoing APR, flexibility (in how its benefits can be used and how rewards are earned and redeemed), and other card features.