Here's today's Central Bank News link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- Fed's dual mandate on the table in wake of QE3 (MarketWatch)
- Australia has scope to cut rates, delay surplus return, IMF says (Bloomberg)
- China interest rate cutting cycle to end (China Daily)
- Norway cbank head signals to rush to hike rates (Reuters)
- Bank of Korea to cut inflation view: policy maker (Market Watch)